Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New Flavor Combo: Rosy Bronze


In honor of the end of summer, I am clinging to what minimal color I have attained. I would never go so far as to call myself "tan" but more of a "pale-but-less-so-than-in-February" sort of hue. When I get color, however, I don't go bronze. More of a rosy freckling occurs. So, while applying a bronzer can give that warm, beachy glow, a more natural look on a fair complexion is actually a combination of pink and bronze. Sometimes you want to look like a day at the beach, not J-Lo.
Enter my new favorite flavor combination: pink blush combined with a bronzer. My skin is very fair and very dry so a liquid blush/bronzer combo works better for me. I love the dewy effect that the revlon face illuminator in Gold Light gives. And the combination with Benefit Posie Tint gives a natural sunkissed flush. Or you could use Tarte Bronze Goddess cheek stain with Benetint. Or if you want a powder instead, Benefit Dallas is a great beige/pink/bronze all in one, which is hard to find.
The combo is also a great look on lips. Stick with a pink stain and layer a bronze-y gloss on top. So mix away, slick on some mascara and don't you look ready for Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment